SciFinder - create a new account
Scifinder accounts must be created from a computer physically located on-campus. If this isn't possible for you, contact Terese Heidenwolf at email@example.com from your Lafayette email account.
To create a SciFinder account:
- Access the SciFinder Online User Registration.
(The link will open in new window or tab so you can easily refer back to these instructions.)
- Follow the logical steps. Note the following requirements and suggestions:
- In the Contact Information section, you must use your Lafayette email address.
- In the Username and Password section, it is recommended that you not use your Lafayette Network ID and password.
- Password requirements are fairly stringent. Follow the "Tips" link on the registration form for information on the conditions that must be met.
- After submitting your contact information and SciFinder credentials you will receive an email with a registration confirmation link. Follow the link to complete the registration process.