Research Tools by Title
Research Tools by Subject
- Africana Studies
- Asian Studies
- Book Reviews
- Business - see Economics
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Countries & Maps
- Education & Careers
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Studies
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- French Language & Literature
- Geology & Environmental Geosciences
- Government & Law
- Health Sciences
- International Affairs
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Religious Studies
- Russian & East European Studies
- Spanish Language & Literature
- Statistics - U.S.
- Statistics - World
- Theater & Dance
- Women's & Gender Studies
Mark D. W. Edington, Director of the Amherst College Press, will talk about the distinct contributions that liberal arts colleges and their libraries can make to open-access publishing. A reception for Neil McElroy, retiring Dean of Libraries, will precede the lecture.
Prize awarded at Honors Convocation each year to a senior library assistant who by exemplary performance, skill, and dedication has enhanced the Library’s educational role.
Skillman Library has begun a subscription to Orlando: Women's Writing in the British Isles from the Beginnings to the Present.
Over 1,200 books, pamphlets, and ephemera now available through Caribbean History and Culture, 1535-1920.