Research Tools by Title
Research Tools by Subject
- Africana Studies
- Asian Studies
- Book Reviews
- Business - see Economics
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Countries & Maps
- Education & Careers
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Studies
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- French Language & Literature
- Geology & Environmental Geosciences
- Government & Law
- Health Sciences
- International Affairs
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Religious Studies
- Russian & East European Studies
- Spanish Language & Literature
- Statistics - U.S.
- Statistics - World
- Theater & Dance
- Women's & Gender Studies
With support from the library's Digital Humanities in the Classroom Grant, Professor Ferndandes' Advanced Poetry class and Professor Utter's Responsive Design class collaborated in a semester-long project to create an interactive sculpture, Jellyfish, currently on display.
We can buy books for the library related to your research projects and suggest research tools and methods.
Prize awarded at Honors Convocation each year to a senior library assistant who by exemplary performance, skill, and dedication has enhanced the Library’s educational role.
Skillman Library has begun a subscription to Orlando: Women's Writing in the British Isles from the Beginnings to the Present.