Research Tools by Title
Research Tools by Subject
- Africana Studies
- Asian Studies
- Book Reviews
- Business - see Economics
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Countries & Maps
- Education & Careers
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering Studies
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Studies
- French Language & Literature
- Geology & Environmental Geosciences
- Government & Law
- Health Sciences
- International Affairs
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Religious Studies
- Russian & East European Studies
- Spanish Language & Literature
- Statistics - U.S.
- Statistics - World
- Theater & Dance
- Women's & Gender Studies
Interested in a paid summer internship where you learn new skills and research your own idea? Come learn about the Digital Humanities Summer Scholarship at our interest session this Thursday, 4:10 pm in the Gendebien Room of Skillman.
Skillman Library is pleased to announce the return of our competitive summer research internship for students interested in the digital humanities (DH).
There is a lot more to Google Maps than meets the eye. Sign up for a workshop to learn more on either Feb 22 or 24.
The Library is pleased to announce that we have 16 new study rooms available for use on the lower level of Skillman Library.